Job Openings Transport Lead
About the job Transport Lead
Assist the Transport Supervisor in managing the transport schedules and orchestrating deliveries to meet customer demand in achieving minimal to no delay.
- Receives proper booking (with complete important details) and effectively coordinates with sales on the transport arrangement details.
- Ensure all bookings from clients are served on time.
- Assign truckers and provides accurate directions on pickup and/or delivery arrangements (destination and other specific requirements of client) and ensure timely delivery of transport service.
- Provides proper monitoring and communication with truckers and sales for clear instructions and updates (through cell phones and other available communication devices).
- Assists and guides truckers in dealing and coping up with unexpected in-transit issues encountered (i.e., closed loading dock, overweight load, or any type of accident or incident).
- Checks/monitors truckers and movement of trucks in and out of terminals, and transfers the trip into the company's official files.
- Performs other tasks that may be assigned by the Transport Supervisor and/or HOD.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's degree (any course)
- Preferably fresh graduates
- Computer literate
- Has a strong personality
- Willing to start immediately