About the job (CTOPLR) Chief Technology Officer
The following are typical responsibilities found in a CTO job description:
We are open to Emirati nationals of any gender, and part time available.
Timing: Minimum 4 hours a day,
Days: 05 Days
Work Type: 2 days in in-person and 3 days remote
Long-term vision is a mandate
Passionate about the cause
Founder and Impact first mindset
Wants to build something of own but can work in team
Does multiple things
Has a good network
Can work under pressure
Willing to take risks
Tech strategy: App and Web Development
- Monitor social and technological trends that could influence the company's business goals.
- Identify opportunities and risks for the business.
- Participate in management decisions about corporate governance.
- Implement new data protection and QA processes.
Research and development:
- Research, outline, and recommend the most effective content management systems.
- Maintain current information about technology standards and compliance regulations.
- Manage the research and development of technology, IT assets, and associated revenue.
- Develop a strategy to oversee the use of new technology in the organisation.
- Approve new designs for IT infrastructure and communication systems.
- Communicate the company's technology strategy to partners, management, investors, and employees.
- Assist with the recruitment, retention, acquisition, and sales efforts of the company. Build relationships with vendors, communities, and customers.
- Monitor and assess IT budgets.
CTO roles may include a variety of responsibilities that generally fall into one of the following four categories:
- Infrastructure manager. They oversee data, security, networks, and maintenance. Infrastructure manager and CTO roles also implement their organization's technical strategy and technological road maps.
- Strategic planner. They implement the organization's technical strategy and help create new business strategies.
- Consumer liaison. These CTOs focus on delivering projects that align with customer needs. Their responsibilities can include customer relations, understanding target markets, and aiding in the delivery of IT projects to market.
- Thinker. They develop corporate strategies and business models while analyzing different target markets.