- Perform estimation of budget, resource requirements and timeline required for implementation of IT solutions to meet project objectives.
- Review if vendor augmentation is required and perform RFP and vendor evaluation as required.
- Produce and present Project Proposal (PP) to senior stakeholders to endorse plan and secure funding for project execution.
- Support Business Lead or Product Owner to facilitate and elicit requirements from business stakeholders for the purpose of producing Business Requirements Document (BRD) or User Stories.
- Lead discussions to propose IT solutions that meet business requirements
- Prepare or support team to groom User Stories or prepare Functional Specifications Document (FSD), in alignment to the Bank’s IT landscape, along with delivery of Requirements Traceability Matrix (RTM)
- Validate IT solutions with technical and architecture teams, and ensure specifications are properly understood by delivery team.
- Support team to present FSD or IT solution to business and IT stakeholders to explain how the solution addresses their business requirements
- Handover project to Project Manager (PM) for project execution.
- Support project team during the execution phase of the project to any queries pertaining to the FSD or BRD or User Stories. Where necessary, re-engage business SMEs to revise requirements and/or for the acceptance of alternative solutions, due to design or implementation constraints encountered.
- Support Quality Assurance team to define the test strategy and approach and provide clarifications to queries during the testing phase, to both the Quality Assurance team and Business Testers during testing phases.
- Support Test Manager in the triaging of defects to categorize their criticality and prioritize defect fixing where necessary.
- Prepare training plans and user manuals; and conduct trainings to users before system launch, and provide close support to system users in the adoption of the new system.
- At least 3-year experience as a Business Analyst or Solution Manager in a similar discipline.
- Excellent inter-personal and communication skills, with strong ability to manage and align expectations of senior level business stakeholders across different business units to accept solutions proposed by project team.
- Proficient in the documentation of use cases, visual modeling, business processes.
- Good knowledge of system engineering concepts, data and information structures in an IT system environment including that of data modeling and database design appreciation.
- Possesses critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Project Management and Agile Methodology skills with strong delivery mindset, experience and certification preferred.
- Domain knowledge in client relationship management, client onboarding and client life cycle management; and compliance preferred.
- Degree in computer or financial discipline preferred.
• Please send your latest CV to Occupation@quinnox-solutions.com
• Kindly indicate your availability, current and expected remuneration package.
• We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
• For more job opportunities, please visit our career page: http://quinnox-solutions.com/c...
Quinnox Solutions Pte Ltd (License Number: 06C3126)
Registered EA Personnel (Reg. No.:R1435991)
Financial Adoption Communication Skills Data Modeling Matrix Modeling Functional Specifications Rfp Agile Data User Stories Handover Onboarding Database Design Support Manuals Business Units Funding Environment Structures Assurance Critical Thinking Business Requirements Architecture Quality Assurance Specifications Strategy Documentation Testing Engineering Project Management Design Communication Business Training Management