Scope of Work
As a Solution Architect in the digital team, you will help clients to manage the demands of fast-moving business environments. You are expected to have a strong interest in technology and ability to drive innovation with creative solutions. You should have a broad expertise and proven experience in various areas such as web, mobile, cloud, emerging technologies and services.
• Provide technical leadership, working with clients to create digital solutions that solve challenges in innovative ways while still integrating with the existing technology landscape.
• Execute business development tasks such as developing bids, writing responses to BQ, invitations to tender from clients, preparing materials for client presentations and pitches, etc.
• Analyse the solution, prioritize, develop strategy, identify target solution and derive actions list to meet personal and company objectives.
• Develop and communicate the detailed technology architecture and implementation strategy for a solution to the project team.
• Lead technical teams through the design and development of complex transactional systems.
• Lead large-scale system integration, providing both oversight and hands on contributions to the software design, development, and integration.
• Resolve integration and interfacing issues between various back-end systems.
• Optimise application performance, scalability and security.
• A bachelor’s degree holder or equivalent.
• Has 12+ years of enterprise computing experience, including 5-8 years of application and technical architecture credentials.
• At least 5 solid years of API Architecture experience specifically on APIGEE, AWS API Gateway, MuleSoft or equivalent with the knowledge of API mashups, analytics & API security.
• At least 5 years of experience in AWS cloud architecture implementation.
• At least 5 years of successful credential in large scale solution (Over 5MM).
• Proven expertise with Java/J2EE technologies and database systems (including Mongo DB, SQL, No SQL), networking and virtualization.
• Well-versed in Java/J2EE software, SOA, micro service architecture & agile development.
• Sound knowledge with security technologies such as Single Sign-on, MFA authentications, OAuth, OWASP Top Ten and industry standards.
• Good experience with DevOps, CI/CD tools such as git, GitHub, Jira, Jenkins, or equivalents.
• Understanding of Mobile Development environments (Responsive and Adaptive Design).
• Experience with Angular or React JS.
• Good understanding of mobile and web applications.
• Driven, Self-Motivated, Proactive and Resilient
• Able to manage multiple opportunities with tight timelines.
• Very Confident, Compose and experience in managing client relationship and expectation.
• Team Player, Self-Learned, Independent, Resourceful.
• An AWS Certified Solution Architect is an advantage.
• The Open Group TOGAF 9 Certification holder is an advantage.
• Any other equivalent industry standard architect certification
Please send your most updated CV in MS WORD FORMAT to firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly indicate your availability, current and expected remuneration package.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Quinnox Solutions Pte Ltd (License Number: 06C3126)
Registered EA Personnel (Reg. No.:R1111100)