Chief Enterprise Architect
The Chief Enterprise Architect in a Consulting environment will drive sales through a close partnership and co-creation with key clients and to ensure that what is sold is delivered with high quality and on time on budget.
Core to this is the ability of the CEA to engage the clients C-suite to help them solve biz problems, ideate their digitalisation roadmap and help clients seize biz opportunities through the use of technology. All these requires the CEA to have strong consulting abilities.
This is a leading role in designated industry segment to build trusted business relationship. As a consultant to the client, this role requires the individual to have expertise and unique knowledge in the client’s business and operating industry, in order to create differentiated and tailored value prepositions for the key client accounts. This will be in Digital Organisation Design, Digital Strategic and Master Planning, Business Case Development, etc.
His/Her work will require close client engagement and interaction and he will need to have the right mix of strong domain and industrial knowledge, so that he/she understands the complex business needs of key clients and is able to analyse their needs. Through this, the CEA performs his/her role as a consultant to help the key client achieve its business growth while concurrently acting as a business operator to grow the client account in a profitable manner. He/She will lead a client account team which comprises of a Delivery Lead and a Sales Lead. For this, the CEA will be supported by a consulting team and other key staff who are experts in their respective digital, products and platforms fields.
• Degree in any discipline
• You will have good experience in client management, selling solutions to the C-Level and see to the successful delivery of the project that you have helped to design and architecture.
• Minimum 15 years or more in IT or ICT Consulting industry with 8 years or more experience focusing on key Industry such as Public Services sector or Financial Services Industry on multi-million dollar projects
• Deep experience in Professional Services organization setup, especially in working driving client engagements and delivering projects
• Strong collaboration and teaming experience, and ability to work with both senior leadership as well as operational and working level executives
• Excellent relationship and stakeholder management skills - capable of dealing with people across all levels of a large, complex, fast moving organisation with constant transformation to stay market relevant.
- Please send your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kindly indicate your availability, current and expected remuneration package.
- We regret only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
For more job opportunities, please visit our career page: http://quinnox-solutions.com/career-page/
Quinnox Solutions Pte Ltd (License Number: 06C3126)
Registered EA Personnel (Reg. No.:R1105470)
Stakeholder Management Professional Services Clients Financial Services Budget Consulting LTD Architecture Availability Leadership Design Planning Sales Business Management