Denise 2022 Project
Roles & Responsibilities
- Provide technical leadership in mega projects.
- Define system-level application architecture that includes high-level design, architectural policies and principles, design and programming guidelines, implementation risks and mitigation measures, software development and integration strategies, software configuration controls, etc.
- Maintain control over the architect throughout the entire software development lifecycle by continuously making critical adjustments to the architecture to ensure desired results are achieved.
- Involve in requirement analysis phase to ensure the implementation feasibility of functional specifications. Highlight requirement gaps, disproportional construction efforts, technical challenges and any other issues to business analyst teams.
- Provide technical leadership in the development through established design and development methodologies, to ensure system meets functional and system requirements.
- Engage customers to explain the rationale of architecture’s selection, or other technical issues.
- Ensure best practices, frameworks and re-useable components are employed in the development project.
- Trouble-shoot technical problems faced by the project team.
- Coach, train and mentor Associate Architects.
- Contribute to company IP initiatives, e.g. iConnect.
- Share technology knowledge with the rest of organization through Community of Practice ( CoPs) or other in-house forums.
- Package in-depth technical courses.
- Conduct technical courses.
- Contribute to knowledge repository on experience learnt through project implementation.
- Be involved in pre-sale activities as Solution Architect.
- Review technical solution and estimated resources prepared by proposal team.
- Be company technical ambassador by joining or taking key roles in IT-related societies.
- Help company to win mindshare to be speaker or panellist in IT-related trade show or seminar.
- Define a high level enterprise-wide IT architecture focusing on the mapping of IT capabilities to business needs, defines the relationships, flows and implementation of information architecture, application architecture and technology architecture.
The ideal profile should have/ be
- Typically 8 years’ experience with in-depth knowledge of architectural principles and technology standards
- Broad and deep knowledge in current IT technologies
- Proficiency in technology specification and standards documentation
- Degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- Self-motivated with a positive “can-do” attitude, creative with excellent presentation, communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills including strong persuasive techniques.
- Ability to lead, develop and maintain respectful and trusting relationship;
- Proficient in written and spoken English
Functional Specifications Mitigation Project Implementation Project Delivery Development Architects REST Adjustments Analysis Components Interpersonal Skills Architecture Specifications Software Development Integration Programming Negotiation Construction Computer Science Business Development Documentation Software Leadership Engineering Design Communication Science Business English