Service Solution Architect
• Works closely with Product and Solution teams to ensure product and solutions delivered meet the customer’s service level agreement, specifications and requirements.
• Lead complex design reviews and implementation of SDN, IPVPN network solution and provide expert service architecture consulting to new product and solutions.
• Work with product, engineering and sales teams to ensure design meets customer’s requirements and is fit for delivery, operations and service management capabilities.
• Represent enterprise Global Delivery team during product build, customer deals, run digital initiatives across security and network operations tower.
• Work with Enterprise delivery key stake holders to keep them informed about product development and seek their inputs and approval on service architecture including resource estimates if applicable.
• Resource effort estimate workout for complex solution delivery and operations to win new business or launch of new product.
• Leading team of expert resources supporting new business and products in to Global Delivery organization.
• Management reporting and bi-weekly updates on deals and product readiness.
• Key risk and business impact.
• Service improvement plans.
• Degree in IT or related discipline.
• Minimum 12 years of experience in lifecycle from solution, product and service design, delivery and operations across complex ICT projects.
• Relevant experience in Software Defined Network (SDN), Network Function Virtualization (NFV), Cloud applications, Network Operations, Solution design and Service Design.
• Certification in CCIE, JNCIE-SP or VMware.
• A team player, with excellent communication skills.
• Analytical thinking and problem-solving capability.
• ITIL Practitioner.
• Has good understanding of deploying NFV Management and Orchestration (MANO) software stack, OpenStack, and Open Network Automation Platform (ONAP).
• Exposure to design & deliver automation projects.
Please send your latest CV in Word document to email@example.com
Kindly indicate your availability, current and expected remuneration package.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Quinnox Solutions Pte Ltd (License Number: 06C3126)
Registered EA Personnel (Reg. No.:R1111100)
Readiness Deals Team Player Estimates Virtualization VMware Reviews ITIL Automation Consulting LTD Architecture Product Development Operations MS Word Specifications Availability reporting Security Software Communication Design Engineering Sales Business Management