Data Platform Engineer
- Help to design and implement an optimal data pipeline architecture for the Company analytics system.
- Identify, design, and implement improvements to automate manual processes, optimize speed and efficiency of data delivery, architecting and designing for high availability, scaling, and reliability.
- Architect and design infrastructure to facilitate data extraction, transformation, export and query of data from a variety of data sources, both internal and external, both small and large.
- Work with stakeholders including the Data Science teams, Business Systems Analysts, and Architecture teams to assist with data platform technical and organizational issues, and support the company’s data and analytics needs.
- Educate, train, and mentor members of the Data Engineering and Analytics teams in the design, implementation, and usage of modern data systems.
- Professional experience in multiple programming languages, including modern virtual-machine languages such as Java as well as common scripting and glue languages such as Python.
- Fluency at the unix command line, including basic text manipulation utilities and system performance analysis.
- Advanced, hands-on knowledge of design, implementation, and optimization of big data architectures, pipelines, and data sets.
- Strong experience implementing systems and applications using distributed and cloud infrastructure. GCP preferred, but AWS or Azure are also okay.
- Working knowledge of distributed relational and tabular data stores, message queues, stream processing facilities, and other scalable big-data platform technologies.
- Experience performing root-cause analysis on bugs and performance problems in distributed systems, including network and source-level debugging.
- Professional experience in a modern software development life cycle, including requirements gathering, system design, unit and integration testing, continuous integration and deployment.
- Working knowledge of relational databases, including query authoring in SQL.
- Working experience of data processing frameworks like Apache Spark, Beam, Storm and message channels like Kafka.
- Please send your latest CV to Occupation@quinnox-solutions.com
- Kindly indicate your availability, current and expected remuneration package.
- We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- For more job opportunities, please visit our career page: http://quinnox-solutions.com/c...
- Quinnox Solutions Pte Ltd (License Number: 06C3126)
- Registered EA Personnel (Reg. No.:R1435991)
High Availability Remuneration Performance Analysts ARe Data Working Experience Integration Testing Development Support Pipelines Continuous Integration Data Science BASIC Big Data Utilities Reliability Programming Languages Apache Export Analysis Optimization Analytics Architecture Unix Infrastructure LTD Software Development Databases Integration Availability Programming Python Software Testing Java SQL Engineering Design Science Business