Roles and Responisbility:
- Create architecture blueprint for a loyalty award eco system deployed on AWS
- Formulate a strategy for short and long term evolution of the systems
- Coordinate with business and external parties on the value proposition of the system and participate in deep architectural discussions to ensure solutions are designed for successful deployment
- Apply best-practice knowledge to the solutions and ensure systems to have high reliability, availability, scalability, and performance
- Act as a technical liaison between business, engineering teams and support
- Demonstrate deep technical skill in infrastructure, software architecture and cloud computing
- Demonstrate ability to think strategically about solutions to business, product, and technical challenges.
- Aware of technology trends and how they impact the way businesses consume IT, and make adjustment to the roadmap as necessary
- Present solutions and technical requirements to senior management team.
- 7+ years of experience in the design and implementation of complex IT solutions (including distributed scalable cloud-based solutions and microservices architectures)
- Experience in SRE infrastructure, database and networking architecture for highly available, Internet-scale applications
- Working knowledge of software development tools and methodologies
- Presentation skills with a high degree of comfort speaking with CTOs, Architects, IT Management, and developers
- Strong written communication skills
- High level of comfort communicating effectively across internal and external organizations
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly
- Familiar with SaaS solution such as session, Braze, Segment
- Professional experience architecting large scale solutions on AWS
- Bachelor Degree in computer science, MIS, engineering or equivalent technical degree
- AWS Solution Architect Certificates; Associates, Developer, Professional.
- Hands-on experience with Amazon Web Services
- Background in financial, payment or loyalty reward system
Please send your most updated CV in MS WORD FORMAT to email@example.com
Kindly indicate your availability, current and expected remuneration package.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Quinnox Solutions Pte Ltd (License Number: 06C3126)
Registered EA Personnel (Reg. No.:R1551322)
Scalability IT Management Development Support Performance Architects Presentation Skills Microservices Reliability Cloud Computing Award Developers Web Services Architecture LTD MS Word Infrastructure Networking Availability Software Development Computer Science Strategy Software Engineering Design Communication Science Business Management