Security Analyst/Threat Monitoring Analyst
• Provide continuous technical monitoring (such as intrusion identification, event correlation and threat containment), detection, correlation, analysis and support involving handling of cyber event such as identifying user security issues.
• Perform initial analysis (e.g. analysing and reviewing alerts, eliminating false positives and determining severity of threats) to determine impact of compromise.
• Determine the nature, mechanisms and scope of incident by performing event correlation and historical searches to determine the extent of a security compromise.
• Perform event correlation across the In-Scope Institutions to identify similar attack pattern and spread of attack.
• Handle case management, generating tickets and reports when required, and tracking open tickets until closure.
• Generate incident or investigative reports.
• At least 2 years of experience working in a Security Operation Center with security monitoring and escalation of threats responsibilities;
• Relevant training on the proposed products, and has obtained professional certification such as GIAC Information Assurance Certified Intrusion Analyst (GCIA), GIAC Information Assurance Certified Incident Handler (GCIH), or equivalent.
Please send your latest CV in word file to email@example.com
Kindly indicate your availability, current and expected remuneration package.
Due to pandemic situation, we can only consider candidates who are in Singapore.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
For more job opportunities, please visit our career page: http://quinnox-solutions.com/careers/
Quinnox Solutions Pte Ltd (License Number: 06C3126)
Registered EA Personnel (Reg. No.:R1111100)