Scope of Work
Reporting to the APAC Solutions Architecture – Readiness Lead, you will be responsible for building and delivering enablement and readiness programs for the company's developer community with regard to application modernisation and developing systems. You will be responsible for participating in customer-facing activities alongside APAC Solutions Architects related to the developer experience on the company, working with stakeholders and relevant functional teams to develop scalable and repeatable programs for developer enablement. This role will also be the conduit between the technical field communities in the region (SA, TAM, Professional Services) and developer enablement/upskilling programs, being responsible for the enablement and mentoring of this broad developer community in the use and deployment of all program artefacts developed for the technical field.
You are responsible for the delivery and creation of developer-relevant field content and documentation, public presentations and enablement content such as workshops and bootcamps. You will also create developer content such as demonstrations, sample code, blog posts, tutorials and other highly-reusable artefacts for application architects, software engineers and developers. You are an active participant in developer-focused customer-facing events where developers are center stage in order to share ideas, support the developer community ecosystem and provide feedback to the company's Service teams from the field.
Key Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Develop application modernisation and developer focused enablement and readiness programs for our developer customers. Covering technical breadth of the company and related technologies as well as soft, business and professional communication skills for all relevant areas in APAC leveraging multiple learning tools, and measuring success throughout.
• Develop and pilot practical-based readiness activities for the technical field and syndicate through other developer specialists across APAC based on customer success.
• Plan, execute, evaluate and report on any developed enablement activities for Solutions Architects across the APAC Geo until normalised or scaled through APAC areas to relevant key stakeholders.
• Create innovative and engaging enablement formats (whiteboards, videos, case studies, role plays, competitions etc.) for all of the above.
• Foster knowledge sharing and participate in both the Solution Architects and customer communities to identify enablement needs as well as any candidates who could help scale the delivery of enablement and readiness programs.
• Review and manage the existing content library to determine opportunities to improve the learning experience, ensure the content is current and relevant and best approach/technology is employed.
• Frequent travel may be required.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in a related field.
• Able to work with staff at all levels of the organization.
• Customer-facing experience such as consultant, solutions architect/pre-sales, customer relationship manager, trainer, content builder or similar.
• Cross-functional team experience and exposure.
• Over 7 years of IT industry experience, with exposure to end-to-end outcomes of IT projects and initiatives.
• Minimum 3 years of experience leading a development team in a professional production environment.
• Training/learning development or people/organisational enablement and upskilling experience.
• Experience developing and supporting training/enablement for both technical and non-technical content.
• Excellent written and spoken communication skills and editing for the purpose of knowledge transfer and skill development; this includes skill in collaborating with subject matter experts and managers to help write and develop both technical and non-technical content.
• Proven experience and success with public speaking engagements.
• A self-starter who possesses intellectual curiosity; proven team player at ease with rolled up sleeves; ability to successfully operate with limited guidance.
• Able to use multiple learning modalities and link appropriate methods with subject matter.
• Strong project management experience and attentions to detail. Successful record of building effective enablement programs.
• Strong public speaking and writing skills are required.
Please send your most updated CV in MS WORD FORMAT to firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly indicate your availability, current and expected remuneration package.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Quinnox Solutions Pte Ltd (License Number: 06C3126)
Registered EA Personnel (Reg. No.:R1111100)