Business System Analyst Lead (Java/Angular)
• Act as a technical lead to the team, to manage and guide team members in performing production bug fixes with quality.
• Troubleshoot, perform root cause analysis and initiate amendments and testing for incidents that require fixes.
• Train and coach team members in terms of the technical know-how and ensuring development environment and migration process follow processes.
• Analyse impact of upgrades and patches related to the application and work with team members to apply and test the patches.
• Provide detailed impact assessment on functional and non-functional changes.
• Guide and track progress of bug fixing, regression testing, UAT support and user sign-off.
• Prioritize tickets for fixing with users and stakeholders.
• Ensure design and program codes conform to architecture and design standards, and that design satisfies functional, system and security requirements.
• Investigate all reported problems/errors & initiate amendments & testing so that the system can operate correctly & efficiently.
• Package and deploy codes into SIT and UAT based on deployment practices defined.
• Handover the fix to L2 Support team for deployment to Production environment.
• Track, manage and report on relevant SLAs.
• Diploma or Degree in IT or its equivalent.
• Skill set: Java; Angular
• Experience in healthcare-related projects.
Please send your most updated CV in MS WORD FORMAT to firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly indicate your availability, current and expected remuneration package.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Quinnox Solutions Pte Ltd (License Number: 06C3126)
Registered EA Personnel (Reg. No.:R1111100)
Root Cause Analysis Angular Regression Testing Deployment Handover Codes ROOT Analysis LTD Architecture MS Word Availability Security Testing Design Java Business