- Design, build and modify existing business-tier components, web applications and database objects using Microsoft platform technologies (ASP.NET MVC, C#,SQL Server).
- Coordinate coding and testing activities; and evaluate and verify various alternatives before making technical recommendations and resolving technical issues.
- Participate in requirements gathering and analysis
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture
- Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages
- Test, troubleshoot and deploy applications and systems
- Revise, update and debug codes
- Provide technical support to users with minimum disruption to the client
What you need to be successful
- Proven experience as a .NET Developer or Application Developer
- Familiarity with the ASP.NET framework, SQL Server, N-Hibernate and design/architectural patterns (e.g. Model-View-Controller (MVC)
- Knowledge of at least one of the .NET languages (e.g. C#, Visual Basic .NET) and HTML5/CSS3
- Knowledge in Responsive Web Designing using Bootstrap CSS
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
- Diploma or BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- Interfacing using SOAP/REST API technologies
- Working experience in Agile software development and technical best practices (e.g. test-driven development, pair programming and refactoring)
- Experience in OutSystems Development Platform (Web, Mobile)
Please send your most updated CV in MS WORD FORMAT to firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly indicate your availability, current and expected remuneration package.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Quinnox Solutions Pte Ltd (License Number: 06C3126)
Registered EA Personnel (Reg. No.:R1551322)