IT Workplace Specialist
- Direct oversight and management of project deliverables related to IT Workplace Services that adhere to standards and policies as well as drive the project from technical perspective.
- Responsible to create or customise IT Workplace solutions that are scalable, adaptable and support the ever-changing business needs.
- Implement IT Workplace solutions by engaging one or more of the following teams:
- Respective IT delivery teams;
- Outsourced partners;
- External Vendors.
- Work closely with assigned project managers to ensure that timeline and budget are adhered to.
- Work closely with assigned IT Workplace and/or Infrastructure Design & Build team to translate design into solution that works in the relevant environment.
- Ensure the complete delivery of the required projects from technical perspective including the need to ensure that the impact to existing operations and systems are minimised.
- Develop all necessary technical requirements and inputs necessary to ensure the successful completion of the projects and hand over to operation teams.
- Explore and review new technologies related to IT Workplace and conduct proof-of-concepts in relevant environment.
- Prepare business case for funding of implementation of new technologies.
- Good understanding of LAN, WAN, DNS and DHCP concepts
- Strong in troubleshooting and analytical skills.
- Must have prior regional support exposure within an established multi-national organization.
- Participate in new IT transformation projects as assigned by team lead or management.
The ideal candidate should possess
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer, Information Technology, Electronics Engineering or equivalent
- IT professional with more than 10 years of experience in a competitive IT environment with at least 7 years in IT Workplace domains serving more than 5000 end-users
- Proven experience in project delivery that span multiple countries and security domains
- Must have strong working knowledge of on-premise and cloud VDI solutions, preferably on Citrix XenDesktop, XenApp, Netscaler, XenServer for on-premise VDI, and Azure for Cloud VDI.
- Must have strong working knowledge for Citrix Cloud Control Plane management and manage Azure subscription including Citrix Cloud Connector, master images, Citrix VDAs, FSLogic and Citrix UPM Profile server and Azure Virtual Desktop.
- Strong working knowledge on Microsoft Windows Desktop administration (e.g.Windows 10), Mac management, and Print technologies
- Strong knowledge on Azure Active Directory and on-prem Microsoft Active Directory/Server 2012R2/2016, Group Policy management
Please send your most updated CV in MS WORD FORMAT to [email protected]
Kindly indicate your availability, current and expected remuneration package.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Quinnox Solutions Pte Ltd (License Number: 06C3126)
Registered EA Personnel (Reg. No.:R1551322)
Support Project Delivery Environment Citrix Oversight Mac Funding Print Project Managers Analytical Skills Deliverables Active Directory Electronics LTD Infrastructure MS Word Availability Troubleshooting Information Technology Computer Science Security Vendors Windows Administration Engineering Design Science Business Management