B2B pricing manager, specializing in the SME market. This role involves developing and analyzing business cases to build a competitive edge for in house products and services.
- Perform pricing evaluation of potential deals. Analyse bizcase and ensure that proposed pricing meets business/product target margin while ensuring competitiveness benchmarked against market landscape.
- Develop and define pricing structures by reviewing consumer trends, to remain competitive in the market
- Conduct and assess regular pricing effectiveness.
- Strong commercial acumen with good interpersonal skills including stakeholder management; working closely with sales team, advising, sharing and guiding where relevant
- Engage and work across departments to lead business cases, develop and implement governance process for pricing filing with regulatory to ensure compliance
- Degree in marketing, business studies, finance or engineering with relevant experience in pricing / pricing management
- 3 years of relevant working experience in business analyst or pricing manager role
- Experience in IT related or telecommunication industry
- Good excel skills with ability to understand and design macro
- Good communication skill with ability to present case with clarity
- Good team player and able to manage different stakeholders from various department