Cloud Devops Engineer (Perm/ Direct Contract)
· Build, Deploy & Implement Cloud Technology for our clients
· Responsible as L2 Engineer with 24x7 (Standby)
· Responsible to deliver implementation with DevOps and Automation tools (E.g. Selenium, Bamboo, Jenkins, Github, Jira, etc).
· Responsible to implement Agile and Waterfall methodologies with tool chains supporting the methodologies.
· Problem solver with ability to see things in multiple angles, constantly challenge the norm and constantly looking for better solutions to problems
· Independent team member being able to make judgements calls in a fast changing environment with limited or ambiguous information.
· Experience in Cloud technology
· Experience in Linux & Wintel system administration
· Experience in Web Server administration including Apache Tomcat
· Experience in SQL and Mongo DB Design and developement
· Software Development credential preferred (Java, React JS)
· Strong experience in (CI/CD) environment
· Technical experience in both IT software development projects
· Hands-on experience on Cloud based technologies (E.g. PaaS, IaaS, Cloud Infrastructure, Docker, Kubernetes, Pivotal, Cloud Foundry).
· Experienced with various cloud platform solutions and providers (Eg. Amazon, Azure, GoogleCloud, etc).
· Diploma/Bachelor's Degree in Computer Information Systems or related field.
· Cloud certifications:
o AWS Certified Developer Associate
o AWS Certified SysOps Administrator
o Microsoft Azure Fundamentals Certification
· OS Certification:
o MCSE , Red Hat Certified Engineer RHCE
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified
For more job opportunities please visit our career page:
Quinnox Solutions Pte Ltd (License Number: 06C3126)
Registered EA Personnel (Reg. No.: R1105287)
DevOps Deliverables ITIL Engineer LTD Operations Integration Availability Design Science Engineering Management