Technical Lead (Rules Development)
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Interpret written requirements and technical specification documents.
- Code software according to published standards and design guidelines.
- Identify and educate the team on ODM best practices.
- Working with ODM server/node administration
- Working with ODM products/components - Rule Designer, Decision Server, Decision Center
- Authoring action rules, decision table rules, and orchestrating rules flow
- Working as a team member in Agile teams
The Ideal Candidate Should Have/Be
- At least 5 yrs of technical expertise in the design, development, coding, testing, and debugging of Rules Projects and ensures that projects meets or exceed specified standards and end-user requirements.
- Experience in migrating from JRules to Operational Decision Management (ODM).
- Experience in working on ODM.
- Experience in setting up decision center.
- 5yrs of experience in development of rule engine or in complex event processing (IBM ODM, JRules, iLog).
- Strong communications skills to effectively communicate at different levels of management.
- Excellent organizational and coordination skills.
- Ability to work both independently and with a team.
- Good knowledge of relation database, specifically Oracle (SQL - PL/SQL).
- Experience in Design and Development of the following - Decision Table, Decision Tree, Action Rule(BRL), Technical Rule, Rule Flows, BOM and XOM, Synthetic Class, Function Task, Rule Task in in JRules / WODM / ODM.
- Experience in Deployment of Rule App and Rule Sets in Rule Execution server.
- Experience in setting up of Decision center for business.
- Exposure to SOA.
- Strong knowledge of web services.
- Experience of test driven development with JUnit.
- Experience in a continuous integration environment.
Please send your most updated CV in MS WORD FORMAT to email@example.com
Kindly indicate your availability, current and expected remuneration package.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Quinnox Solutions Pte Ltd (License Number: 06C3126)
Registered EA Personnel (Reg. No.:R1551322)
Remuneration Test Driven Development Continuous Integration JUnit PL/SQL Components Web Services LTD MS Word Integration Availability Oracle Administration Testing Software SQL Design Business Management