Early Detection System Lead
• Set-up the network detection and response functions.
• Deploy the network devices in Hcloud data center and local data centers.
• Provide technical consulting and advice.
• Lead, validate/evaluate in the technical assessment and delivery of specific technical solutions to meet the technical requirements and specifications.
• Engage in technical problem solving across multiple technologies.
• Participate in the project implementation and coordinate new installations, designs and migrations for technology solutions.
• Work with diverse teams to facilitate solutions.
• Perform presentation.
• Ability to lead a team.
• Has experience building and setting up the network detection and response functions.
• Has at least 8 years working experience in the relevant areas.
• At least 3 years hands on experience in project implementation/operation for network or system integration in vendor/system integration environment and hands on implementation implementing taps, netflows, N7K and aci.
• At least 3 years hands on experience on any of the 3 major security products such as firewalls, log management, 2 Factor Authentication, IPS, Password Management.
• Preferably with IBM QRadar and Carbon Black product skillsets and deployment experience.
• Good knowledge in scripting.
• Confident knowledge in scripting.
• Confident interpersonal skills, communication and presentation skills.
• Good written skills in writing the technical documentation and presentation slide.
• Help drive pursuits and engage in complex deals, matching outcomes to expectations.
• Ability to lead and shape client expectations.
• Ability to work easily with diverse and dynamic teams.
• Ability to work in a matrix management model.
• Ability to work base on ad-hoc assignments whenever required.
Please send your latest CV in word file to email@example.com
Kindly indicate your availability, current and expected remuneration package.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
For more job opportunities, please visit our career page: http://quinnox-solutions.com/careers/
Quinnox Solutions Pte Ltd (License Number: 06C3126)
Registered EA Personnel (Reg. No.:R1111100)