The role is to manage an end-to-end test engagement for a large-scale brownfield program for a market infrastructure provider operating in the financial industry. The program entails the upgrade of the core platform and the launch of a suite of new supporting systems – all to be implemented in leading-edge next generation virtualized and cyber-secured high resilient ecosystems.
Roles & Responsibilities
• Define the overall test strategy for the program. The test strategy should identify the high level view of new capabilities delivered by program, define the associated quality gates, and articulate the test approach, phases, processes, tools and techniques that will be employed in the program. The test strategy should cover functional, operational, technical (e.g., performance, load, failover (incl. chaos engineering)), security, integration and interface related testing.
• Define the overall test plan for the program. The test plan should define the logical phasing and crossing of different types of testing set out in the test strategy, with integrated test cycles shaped according to the end-to-end value chains underpinned by functional, technical and security building blocks based on new capabilities delivered in the program. The test plan should capture test resourcing, test environment requirements,
• Drive test modelling. Lead a team of test analysts to define the test scenarios and test cases, identify the test data and test environment requirements, in accordance with planned test cycles. Manage the preparation of test data, test scripting and test environment.
• Lead test management covering test execution, defect lifecycle management and test reporting, across different testing phases.
• Responsible for securing test sign-off (whether internal or external stakeholders) for each testing phases.
The ideal profile should be / have
• At least 10 years in leading test engagement with multiple testing teams across different test phases for large and complex development projects with proven track record.
• Familiar with DevSecOps processes and testing tools used.
• For functional testing, experience in TOSCA is a must. Familiarity with other test tools such as UFT is an added advantage.
• Experience in JIRA is a must.
• Familiarity with Payment and/or Securities domain is an added advantage.
• Degree in Computer Science and Engineering
• Self-motivated with a positive “can-do” attitude, creative with excellent presentation, communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills including strong persuasive techniques.
• Ability to lead, develop and maintain respectful and trusting relationship.
• Proficient in written and spoken English
Please send your most updated CV in MS WORD FORMAT to [email protected]
Kindly indicate your availability, current and expected remuneration package.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Quinnox Solutions Pte Ltd (License Number: 06C3126)
Registered EA Personnel (Reg. No.:R1551322)
Remuneration Analysts Functional Testing Securities Load Test Cases Interpersonal Skills Infrastructure LTD JIRA MS Word Integration Computer Science Availability reporting Negotiation Security Strategy Testing Preparation Engineering Communication Science English Management