As a Project Executive you will:
- Ensuring projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately for each project.
- Oversee project procurement management
- Responsible for Weekly / monthly progress report generation for customer and team
- Providing administrative support as needed
- Managing Staff Onboarding / Offboarding
- Managing Central Asset Management processes and governance
- Coordinating financial reviews with respective Project managers
- Maintaining and monitoring project plans and project schedules
- Track work hours, budgets and expenditures.
- Preparing necessary presentation materials for meetings.
Skills & Requirements
- Bachelor degree in business or related field of study
- Proven work experience of at least 1 to 3 years as a Project Coordinator or similar role
- Exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Ability to work on tight deadlines.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including PPT, Word, Excel, and Outlook
Please send your most updated CV in MS WORD FORMAT to email@example.com
Kindly indicate your availability, current and expected remuneration package.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Quinnox Solutions Pte Ltd (License Number: 06C3126)
Registered EA Personnel (Reg. No.:R1551322)
Managing Outlook Onboarding Support Excel Asset Management Presentation Skills Project Managers Reviews LTD MS Word Availability Procurement Materials Documentation Business Management