Java technical Lead
Technical Team Lead is responsible for creating the most appropriate architecture for a software development project, lead the development of the system and maintaining control over the architecture throughout the entire project lifecycle. Define design and programming guidelines, and establish the design of the system, taking into considerations integration of various components, identification and mitigation of known technical risk, architectural principles, technology standards and best practices.
Requirements and Experience (Minimal)
• At least 10 years experience with substantial project work in software design & development
• Strong technical experience in system / applications architecture design
• Proficient in technical documentation and system architecture design
• Experience in designing solutions using appropriate platforms and system technologies such as enterprise database design, web and application server and network technologies
• Certified in appropriate technologies is an advantage
• Self-motivated with a positive “can-do” attitude, creative with excellent presentation, communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills including strong persuasive techniques.
• Ability to lead, develop and maintain respectful and trusting relationship;
Framework – Microservices / Spring Boot / Spring Cloud API / Spring MVC / Struts
Languages – Java , PL/SQL
GUI – Angular, NodeJS
Database – Oracle
Other Tools & Scripts – Ant, Mavern, Confluence, Swagger
Hands-on Experience in DevOps and CI/CD will be added advantage.
· Excellent customer interfacing skills.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Strong attention to detail and outstanding analytical and Problem-solving skills.
Please send your latest CV to email@example.com
Kindly indicate your availability, current and expected remuneration package.
We regret only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Quinnox Solutions Pte Ltd (License Number: 06C3126)
Registered EA Personnel (Reg. No.: R1551322
Confluence Spring Mitigation Best Practices Angular Spring Boot Microservices API Software Design DevOps Database Design MVC Technical Documentation Struts Interpersonal Skills Components PL/SQL LTD Architecture Integration Availability Software Development Programming Negotiation Oracle Software Documentation Communication SQL Design Java