Desktop VIP Support Engineer
• Provide Top Management Support for more than 100 plus Top Management.
• Deliver VIP customer experience to the highest standards, aligned to the company values.
• Track record of VIP support minimum more than 5 years of support experience.
• Actively contribute to the smooth running of the IT processes and procedures.
• Provide day-to-day support on a variety of technology issues covering problem isolation and resolution of all end user IT related matters.
• Supports Desktop operating systems (Windows 7/10), desktop applications (Office 365), mobile device management such as Microsoft Intune.
• Supporting Applications, networks (LAN, WAN & Wi-Fi), hardware (Desktop, Laptop, Mobile Devices, Printers, iPad, MacBook, etc.
• Incident & service management; logging of requests, support calls and escalating where appropriate into the Service Management tool.
• Act as a single point of contact for TM incident resolution, coordinating with other resolver group to ensure the reported incident are resolved and escalated as required.
• Deployment and maintenance of end-point devices (desktops, laptops, mobile devices, etc.)
• Includes Providing standby support for after office hours, including weekends and Public Holiday for Top Management, when necessary.
• Must have experience in VVIP support and MS Intunes, Microsoft 365 and apple products handling.
• Have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Please send your most updated CV in MS WORD FORMAT to firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly indicate your availability, current and expected remuneration package.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Quinnox Solutions Pte Ltd (License Number: 06C3126)
Registered EA Personnel (Reg. No.:R1111100)
Deployment Customer Experience Laptops Remuneration Mobile Devices Engineer Operating Systems LTD MS Word Availability Windows Communication Maintenance Management