• Design, develop, and maintain code that meets requirements, is high quality, and performs efficiently and effectively to provide a great customer experience.
• Incorporate standards and best practices, including performance, security, scalability, and maintainability.
• Participate in an agile team to deliver the full lifecycle, including requirements, architecture, design, development, testing and deployment.
• Continually work towards making improvements in the development process.
• Code review and contribute to design patterns and coding standards while being mentored.
• Good experience building REST APIs and understanding of the REST architecture constraints.
• Experience with API security standards and implementation (OAuth).
• Extensive experience in Java, Spring and API frameworks.
• Solid understanding of REST API design and development.
• Experience with SQL databases such as Oracle, experience with NoSQL databases such as MongoDB, Cassandra.
• Experience developing in AngularJS, jQuery, or other Web frameworks.
• Experience in API Management Frameworks such as Apigee, WSO2, etc.
• Creative problem solver and solution developer when presented with conflicting requirements, business demands and technical risks/issues.
• Advanced knowledge of application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines.
• Experience with debugging, profiling and performance tuning web applications.
• Experience with Unix Internals & Shell Scripting.
• Experience developing with testing frameworks such as JUnit, Mockito.
• Working Knowledge of SCM, packaging, and build tools GIT, Jenkins, NPM, and Maven.
• Knowledge of application security areas: authorization, authentication, encryption.
Please send your most updated CV in MS WORD FORMAT to email@example.com
Kindly indicate your availability, current and expected remuneration package.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Quinnox Solutions Pte Ltd (License Number: 06C3126)
Registered EA Personnel (Reg. No.:R1111100)