Microservice Developer, Java or .Net
• Familiar with Domain-driven Design (DDD) and microservice design patterns such as CQRS for technical design.
• Comfortable working in an environment that practices Agile development, engaging Product Owner and other stakeholders.
• [For Java developers] Experience in Java and Spring framework.
• [For .NET developers] Experience in .NET Core.
• Develop all codes according to best practices for software development.
• Develop Unit Testing scripts.
• Update technical documentation.
• Support application after Go-Live till end of Defect Liability Period and application troubleshooting.
• At least 5 years’ experience with substantial project work in software development.
• Able to adapt Agile processes and changing business needs.
• Open to new ideas and ways of doing things.
• Self-motivated with a positive “can-do” attitude.
• Courage to ask why (reasonably) and not follow orders blindly or sit and wait for instructions.
• [For Java developers] Strong knowledge in Spring related framework and Java 8.
• [For .NET developers] Strong knowledge in .NET Core and C#.
• Good knowledge of best practice coding and DDD design.
• Proficient in technical documentation.
• Basic knowledge of Cloud features (either AWS or Azure).
• Certification in related technologies is an advantage.
• [Good to have] Able to understand and develop on serverless architecture.
• [Good to have] Experience in integration design patterns with Kafka or Solace.
• [Good to have] Know when to use DevOps and CI/CD to maximize your own productivity or for your squad’s productivity.
• Design – Domain-driven design, microservices design patterns e.g. CQRS.
• Languages & Framework [For Java developers] - Spring Boot/ Spring Cloud API/ Spring MVC/ Struts/ Restful API/ Java 8 and above, PL/SQL.
• Languages & Framework [For .NET developer] - .NET Core/ C#/ Restful API, PL/SQL.
Please send your most updated CV in MS WORD FORMAT to email@example.com
Kindly indicate your availability, current and expected remuneration package.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Quinnox Solutions Pte Ltd (License Number: 06C3126)
Registered EA Personnel (Reg. No.:R1111100)
Spring MVC Spring Best Practices Coding Microservices Spring Boot API MVC DevOps BASIC Spring Framework Features Codes Design Patterns Unit Testing Technical Documentation Developers Struts PL/SQL Instructions LTD Architecture Troubleshooting MS Word Integration Availability Software Development C# Software Testing Documentation SQL Design Java Business