Network Design and Implementation Consultant (CCIE OR CCNP)
• Manage the design, implementation and maintenance of new and existing LAN and WAN for our customers.
• Lead and guide a team of junior network engineers in troubleshooting and resolving network issues.
• Design and implement network projects.
• Change review and impact analysis for network changes.
• Planning future improvement and suggesting solutions to reduce network faults.
• Plan, priorities and execute planned maintenance on network to support network growth, address software/hardware defects.
• Provide training to First & Second level Network engineers.
• Manage and monitor network capacity through proactive approach.
• Service level improvement on Network through design change, monitoring improvement and capacity management.
• Monitor and resolve chronic issues related to network.
• Degree in Electrical/Electronic/Computer Engineering/Computer Science/Information Systems from a recognized institution.
• Minimum 4 to 6 of relevant working experiences in Network operations.
• Good understanding of Internet routing protocols and technologies including TCP/IP, OSFP, BGP, MPLS/VPN.
• Knowledge of routers/switches architecture and software upgrade procedure.
• Good knowledge on Telco, enterprise network and technologies.
• Experienced in firewalls/IPS/IDS/Proxy/Monitoring tools.
• Certifications such as CCNP/ CCIP/CCSP/ CCIE/ JNCA /ITILV3.
• Possess good analytical and trouble-shooting skills in the area of technical fault isolation and rectification.
• Ability to handle customers.
Please send your most updated CV in MS WORD FORMAT to firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly indicate your availability, current and expected remuneration package.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Quinnox Solutions Pte Ltd (License Number: 06C3126)
Registered EA Personnel (Reg. No.:R1111100)
Routing TCP/IP Firewalls Routers Switches Analysis Engineers LTD Architecture Operations Troubleshooting MS Word Availability Software Design Science Engineering Planning Maintenance Training Management