About the job Lead AV Engineer
Audio Visual Engineer - Dublin
Are you looking to join an amazing company that truly values their employees? We are hiring for a company that provides the perfect blend of challenging and interesting work, while also giving their staff the freedom to express themselves and use their creativity. They actively promote a culture of collaboration and growth, while providing resources and guidance to ensure everyone is able to reach their goals. Our client is renowned for investing in their team and providing them with the support they need to thrive. This is a great place to work and to learn from talented people in an inspiring environment.
Due to continued growth across Europe and beyond, we are looking for a motivated individual to join the installations team in Dublin! As part of this role, you will be responsible for the installation of a wide variety of Audio Visual solutions into new and existing projects across all of the company markets. It is essential that you have experience undertaking installations in these changing environments.
Main Duties of the Job:
- Installation of projects in a timely and professional manner
- Assisting with service calls
- Managing and organising small projects
- Keeping engineers van sundry stock levels consistent for consumables
- Occasional deliveries to site for your own projects
- Liaising with internal staff to ensure project delivery of goods/procurement etc
- Managing a junior engineer
- Attending training with specific manufacturers and suppliers as and when organised
Required Skills & Attributes:
We are looking for someone who is reliable, flexible, and able to work with a range of stakeholders. You should have a keen eye for detail, be organised, and capable of managing your own workload.
- Excellent technical knowledge of a variety of AV equipment
- Previous commercial installation experience
- Good communication skills, both verbally and in writing
- High quality solder terminations
- Experienced use of all hand tools to enable installation of project
- Comfortable managing a junior engineer
- Great team player
- Ability to problem solve and come up with a concise solution.
- Attractive salary
- Company Van
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays and long service holiday)
- Pension scheme
- Death in Service 3x Salary
- Staff discount rates on Gym membership and more.
We offer an exciting opportunity to join a growing team and a competitive salary. For more details or to refer someone please contact [email protected]