About the job Customer Service Advisor
Customer Service Advisor
We are currently hiring a Customer Service Advisor to work at our clients offices in Portsmouth. The role is being offered on a full time basis and we are looking for someone who is able to work 5 days a week, Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5.30pm.
- Offering customer service support over the phone to inbound support queries
- Entering call details to the service database for tickets to be raised and passed to a technical delegate promptly
- Data Entry - this will involve modifying, updating, and maintaining existing contracts and associated documentation
- Communicating changes to internal personnel and customers
- Onboarding new customers to ensure the customer has all the information needed to support them moving forward
- Coordinating, scheduling and organising the resource planning of engineers
We are looking for someone who enjoys building relationships with people. In this role you will deal with the same customers regularly, so it's important that you are able to build a rapport with them to better understand their needs. We are looking for someone who is responsive and able to prioritise, to ensure that customers issues are resolved promptly and professionally.
If you have previous customer service experience and would like to work as part of a close knit team then we would like to hear from you.
For more details or to refer someone please contact [email protected]