About the job Manufacturing Preparation Engineer
RAKHERE TECHNOLOGIES are hiring Manufacturing Preparation Engineers for Cab and Chassis to join our growing team in Greensboro, NC.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits plan, and great opportunities for career growth!
RAKHERE TECHNOLOGIES is an Engineering and Design Services company with a proven ability to boost innovation and competitiveness within the major industrial sectors.
As a Consultant in the Technical preparation group, you will be responsible for a module within Chassis Final Assembly (CFA) for all products being developed for one Group Trucks Operations (GTO) and will be the main interface towards Chassis and Vehicle Dynamics product engineering division in North America. The mission of a TPE is to deliver a product that is secured and aligned with Company's Production System and Future Factory Concept. The TPE will establish clear and commonly shared product requirements for ones dedicated area of responsibility.
- This position will report directly to the Director for (Technical Preparation Engineer) TPE CFA.
- Lead a defined area of technical expertise, with moderate technical complexity.
- Lead mechanical design engineering in a technical team.
- Have on holistic view on deliverables from other interfaces to secure quality & readiness before release.
- Spread knowledge and develop competence within the team.
- Develop and Manage networking across the organization and provide inputs to the project pre-requisites based on the component history.
- Acts as Liaison between Engineering and the production facilities ensuring that manufacturing requirements are implemented into new product designs.
- Ensure production readiness and coordinate implementation of new designs and changes into the manufacturing facilities.
- Review, participate in, insure production readiness, and co-ordinate implementation of new designs and changes into the manufacturing facilities.
- Serves as full-performance manufacturing engineer in assigned areas with limited responsibility requiring ingenuity or originality.
- Participate on manufacturing teams on a global basis.
- Assures manufacturability, quality, and productivity of all new designs within area of assignment.
- Emphasis on accuracy and clear communication of product introduction.
- Adherence to internal and external standards, procedures, and processes.
- Assures compliance with all applicable manufacturing policies and procedures (Ergonomics, 6 Sigma, Packaging, Logistics, Standards, 5S, etc.) relating to the area of responsibility.
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering with 4-6 years of automotive experience.
- Capacity to work with technical drawings and CAD.
- Knowledge and experience in SAFe Agile.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines