About the job Senior Mortgage Loan Officer
Role: Senior Mortgage Loan Officer
Commission based position
Recruiting Heroes LLC is looking for an experienced Mortgage loan Officer for a full-time, remote position! Our client is one of the fastest growing mortgage banking and financial technology companies. They are looking for candidates who are to take his/her business to the next level. The mortgage loan officer will focus on sourcing non-QM mortgages, DSCR loans and other types of commercial mortgages. He/She will have an opportunity to build his/her own team!
Senior mortgage loan officers responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Able to source non-QM or commercial mortgage loans from self-developed referral network.
. Handling loan inquiries from multiple lead sources, such as realtors, builders and potential and past clients.
· Evaluate credit worthiness of borrower using credit report, income and collateral.
· Disclose proper forms and documentation to the borrower while being compliant.
· Working with Realtors, Title and Escrow companies to close transactions.
· License in Florida, Texas or California is required. License is not required for candidates with strong book in commercial loans.
· Bilingual is strongly preferred.
. 3+ years experience as mortgage loan officer.
· Understand and comply with the rules and regulations associated with mortgage compliance.
· Strong interpersonal skills taking pride in client service communications and abilities.
· Bachelors degree required.
Who We Are:
Recruiting Heroes (RecruitingHeroesLLC.com) is an employment agency founded by a former First Responder. We are dedicated to finding amazing careers for America's Veterans and First Responders.
Recruiting Heroes LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected Veteran status.