About the job Senior Tax Associate
Role: Senior Tax Associate
On-Site: Wakefield, MA
Salary: $75,000 - $90,000 (Based on Experience
Recruiting Heroes is looking for an experienced and highly motivated Senior Tax Associate for our client, a leading Accounting firm in Wakefield, MA. The Tax Associate is responsible for providing tax compliance and consulting services on multiple client engagements from start to finish, which includes planning, executing, directing, and completing tax projects; responsible for working collaboratively with other tax professionals in delivering the highest quality service to clients. Prepare complex U.S. and multi-state income tax returns for business entities, including consolidated and non-consolidated C- Corporations, S- Corporations, Partnerships, Fiduciary, and Non-Profit Organizations. Prepare more complex U.S. and state individual income, gift tax, and estate tax returns. Prepare tax planning projections for individual and corporate estimated tax liability. Conduct tax research and prepare memorandum outlining findings and conclusions. Communicate directly with existing clients, colleagues, management regarding prep of tax returns. Assist with business development efforts, by attending company sponsored functions and business network events. Special projects as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting or closely related field and 2 years experience as a Tax Associate
- Exceptional client service and communication skills with a demonstrated ability to develop and maintain outstanding client relationships
- Ability to manage multiple engagements and competing priorities in a rapidly growing, fast-paced, interactive, results-based team environment
- Adherence to the highest degree of professional standards and strict client confidentiality
- Strong teamwork, communication, and analytical skills
- Proficiency in MS Office Applications
- Must be working toward the successful completion of the CPA Exam
Who We Are:
Recruiting Heroes (RecruitingHeroesLLC.com) is an employment agency founded by a former First Responder. We are dedicated to finding amazing careers for America's Veterans and First Responders.
Recruiting Heroes LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected Veteran status.