About the job Electrician
On-Site: Covington, Georgia
Salary: $25 - $35 per hour
Recruiting Heroes is looking for a highly motivated and experienced Electrician to join our client's team in Covington, Georgia.
The Electrician will be responsible for Commercial & Industrial electrical installations, systems troubleshooting, repair and maintenance. This position is expected to be a subject matter expert, who, through the demonstration of strong leadership, communication and electrical skills effectively completes projects on-time and in a professional & safe manner while providing quality workmanship.
Job Details / Responsibilities:
· Troubleshoot and repair problems in electrical circuits, systems, and equipment.
· Interpret wiring and equipment schematics and blueprints.
· Installation of electrical wiring, conduit bending, miscellaneous connections materials based on job specifications.
· Installation of Switchgear, Panelboards, Safety Switches (distribution equipment), Generators, Uninterruptible Power Systems based on job specifications.
· Electrical System Testing Voltage, Amperage, Resistance
· Work from ladders, scaffolds, arial lifts or roofs to install, maintain, or repair electrical wiring, equipment, or fixtures.
· Operate basic / specialized tools such as but not limited to: Hand & Power tools, Wire Pulling Equipment, Crimping / Compression tools, Meters, Trenching / Excavation.
· Communicate and interact with employees, clients, and colleagues in a professional manner.
· Ability to multi-task while executing organizational skills and attention to details.
· Provide progress reports of projects internally. Communicate all issues to management.
· Managing and / or working with multiple crews daily, per project.
· Review and ensure quality work is being performed on each project. Communicate all issues to management.
· Ability to Identify safety hazards and electrical code violations.
· Understanding and applying the current National Electrical Code.
· Valid Drivers License. Traveling (50%) overnight as needed.
· Minimum of a High School Diploma or equivalent.
· Minimum 6years of experience preferred.
Who We Are:
Recruiting Heroes (RecruitingHeroesLLC.com) is an employment agency founded by a former First Responder. We are dedicated to finding amazing careers for America's Veterans and First Responders.
Recruiting Heroes LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected Veteran status.