About the job Tax Associate
Role: Tax Associate
On-Site: Wakefield, MA
Salary: $60,000 - $75,000 (Based on Experience
Recruiting Heroes is looking for an experienced and highly motivated Tax Associate for our client, a leading Accounting firm in Wakefield, MA. The Tax Associate is responsible for assisting in the preparation of corporate, partnership and individual tax returns, keeping clients or employers in compliance with Internal Revenue Service regulations. This position seeks to keep clients' tax liability to a minimum through the use of appropriate adjustments and deductions.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Prepare a variety of complex individual and business income tax returns, including S-Corps, C-Corps, partnerships, trusts & estates and other entities
- Prepare foreign compliance filings, multi-state, consolidated returns, etc.
- Assist clients with tax planning, projections, and other client deliverables
- Perform federal and state tax research to respond to tax inquiries and special projects to assure compliance with federal and state tax laws and regulations
- Provide timely, high quality services that exceed client expectations
- Desire to become an active participant in practice development
- Special projects as assigned
PREPARATION, KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Strong teamwork, communication, and analytical skills
- Ability to travel to client locations as required
- Proficiency in MS Office applications
- Relevant work experience through internships or summer jobs is a plus
- Must be working toward the successful completion of the CPA exam
Who We Are:
Recruiting Heroes (RecruitingHeroesLLC.com) is an employment agency founded by a former First Responder. We are dedicated to finding amazing careers for America's Veterans and First Responders.
Recruiting Heroes LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected Veteran status.