About the job Exterminator
Role: Pest Control Technician
On-Site: Washington DC
Salary: $45,000 - $55,000
8-hour shifts, Monday - Friday. Weekends off!
Recruiting Heroes is looking for an experienced and highly motivated Pest Control Technician for our fantastic client! Elite Ops Exterminators are looking for H.E.R.O.s (Healthy, Effective, Responsible, Operators) who perform at the highest tier of service in an essential and growing industry. Their H.E.R.O.s receive competitive benefits including paid training to become Certified Commercial Applicators. Employees are encouraged and supported to pursue and achieve their personal and professional goals, with the ability to reach any level within the organization, including becoming an Elite Ops Franchise Owner/Operator.
The Pest Control H.E.R.O. is expected to meet with customers regularly to perform service and build relationships, educate them on pertinent industry trends, as well as generate dialogue around the customers current and future needs in order to ensure customer satisfaction by delivering upon the Elite Ops' Mission Statement. In order to be successful, they will need to be well-organized, able to work independently, and capable of identifying and recommending appropriate solutions to ensure customers needs are met.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Perform structural pest control services for commercial, residential, non-profit, and high-profile customers.
- Meet and communicate directly with customers, including homeowners, property/facility managers, developers, maintenance staff, etc.
- Maintain a schedule of routine work using the company software.
- Prospect for new customers.
- Inspect structures and develop tailored pest management programs.
- Keep current with all State registration and licensing by participating in on-going training and recertifications.
- Properly handle chemicals and equipment used for treatments.
- Be willing to grow!
- Competitive salaried position
- Health insurance benefits
- Paid time off
- Paid training
- Company vehicle, phone, and uniforms
- Health and wellness program with gym membership and personal training
- Pass a background check and maintain a clean driving record
- Pass our physical agility test
- Able to work outdoors in all-weather environments and conditions
- Possess exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Possess strong interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Be well-organized with great attention to details
- Knowledgeable regarding the products and services offered by Elite Ops Exterminators
- Required: High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must pass Elite Ops training program and become a registered technician in DC, MD, and VA within the first 90 days of employment.
- Preferred: Previous pest control experience, customer service, and/or sales.
For this position, Elite Ops will review your motor vehicle driving record. If you are considered for this position, you'll be asked to authorize our review of that record, maintain a valid drivers license, and meet Elite Ops driving record criteria; on-going employment may be contingent upon meeting all driving requirements.
Who We Are:
Recruiting Heroes (RecruitingHeroesLLC.com) is an employment agency founded by a former First Responder. We are dedicated to finding amazing careers for America's Veterans and First Responders.
Recruiting Heroes LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected Veteran status.