About the job Audiovisual Field Technician
Role: Audiovisual Field Technician
On-Site: Covington, Georgia
Salary: $23 - $25 per hour
Recruiting Heroes is looking for a highly motivated and experienced Audiovisual Field Technician to join our client's team in Covington, Georgia.
The AV Field Technician will be responsible for installing and configuring displays / video walls, projectors, sound systems, speakers, microphones, etc. This position is expected to be a subject matter expert, who, through the demonstration of strong leadership, communication and audio-visual skills effectively integrates technology scopes on selected projects.
Job Details / Responsibilities:
· Read and interpret schematics and as-builts.
· Field installation of low voltage infrastructure cabling, terminating, and testing.
· Field installation of control equipment and programing (DSP, Crestron, ClearOne, BiAmp, etc.).
· Field testing and calibration of equipment (LED and LCD video walls, etc.)
· Field testing and troubleshooting of AV systems.
· Perform minor programming changes under the direction of management.
· Fine-tuning of audio video systems to ensure best performance.
· Configure IP addressable devices to establish communication on a network.
· Perform customer training and final job documentation.
· Minor programming capability (Crestron) changes and troubleshooting.
· Understand IP networking.
· Troubleshooting complex system and identifying problems.
· Knowledge of signal flow for audio, video, and control.
· Professional communications and interactions with employees, clients, and colleagues
· Ability to multitask several projects.
· Ability to work and think independently and to meet project deadlines.
· Perform organizational skills and attention to details.
· Ability to climb and work from ladders, operating and working from arial lifts. Operating power tools and equipment.
· Minimum 4years of AV / technology Installation experience in construction environment preferred.
· Valid Drivers License.
· Traveling (75%) over-night as needed.
· Minimum of a High School Diploma or equivalent.
Who We Are:
Recruiting Heroes (RecruitingHeroesLLC.com) is an employment agency founded by a former First Responder. We are dedicated to finding amazing careers for America's Veterans and First Responders.
Recruiting Heroes LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected Veteran status.