About the job Human Resource Executive
Our client is a leading regional distribution company who manages the distribution of multinational brands specialized in scientific solutions & products for multi-industry laboratories across the Middle East. Their headquarters is in Bahrain and have a regional presence & operations across the GCC.
We are looking for an HR Executive to manage our companys recruiting, learning and development and employee performance programs.
HR Executive responsibilities include creating referral programs, updating HR policies and overseeing our hiring processes. To be successful in this role, you should have an extensive background in Human Resources departments and thorough knowledge of labor legislation.
Ultimately, you will make strategic decisions for our company so that we hire, develop and retain qualified employees.
- Implement performance review procedures
- Develop fair HR policies and ensure employees understand and comply with them
- Implement effective sourcing, screening and interviewing techniques
- Assess training needs and coordinate learning and development initiatives for all employees
- Monitor HR departments budget
- Manage employees grievances
- Measure employee retention and turnover rates
- Oversee daily operations of the HR department
- Implementing performance review procedures
Requirements and skills
- Proven work experience as an HR specialist, HR generalist or similar role
- Experience with full-cycle recruiting
- Demonstrable leadership abilities
- Solid communication skills and strong personality
- BSc/MSc in Human Resources Management or relevant field