Job Openings Logistics Assistant
About the job Logistics Assistant
Our client is a holding company located in Luanda, Angola. They have been operating for more than 40 years in the African market for decades with diversified investments in Industry, trading and Civil Construction.
They are currently looking for a Logistics Assistant to join their team in Luanda, Angola.
- Assist the logistics team in the documentation activity.
- Receiving and checking deliveries to ensure that the correct amount and type of stock is delivered.
- Signing delivery notes upon receipt of shipments when needed.
- Heeding notes about appropriate procedures for handling stock.
- Reporting all breakages and spills.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Bachelor degree in business, supply Chain or any related field.
- 0-1 year of relative experience.
- Fluency in English and French is highly recommended.
- Strong communication skills.
- Fast Learner.
- Team player.