About the job Social Media Officer
Our client is a leading regional distribution company who manages the distribution of multinational brands specialized in scientific solutions & products for multi-industry laboratories across the Middle East. Their headquarters is in Bahrain and have a regional presence & operations across the GCC.
They are looking for a Social Media Officer to join their team in Bahrain.
This role is responsible for communicating with customers via social media platforms, working with the marketing team to create social media strategies, and attending any meetings pertaining to social media to represent our company.
To ensure success as a social media officer, you should know how to effectively use various social media platforms, tools, and technologies.
- Attending to all customer queries, concerns, and comments posted to the company's social media platforms.
- Liaising with sales personnel, product managers, and the marketing team to meet and exceed customer expectations.
- Reviewing all social media posts for accuracy and ensuring inappropriate content is removed.
- Working with the marketing team to develop comprehensive social media strategies.
- Maintaining a working knowledge of company products to effectively communicate with customers.
- Attending social media-related meetings as required to represent the company.
- Creating and maintaining strong relationships with company partners and external stakeholders.
- Staying informed on social media trends, innovations, and changes.
- A bachelor's degree in social media management, marketing, or graphic design.
- A minimum of 2 years experience as a social media representative, or a similar role.
- Excellent knowledge of social media best practices.
- Solid customer service skills.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment.