Job Openings Digital Designer
About the job Digital Designer
Our client provides a wide variety of cutting-edge technologies in lighting. They know how to turn the customer's design ideas into reality. They aim to share the combined benefits of quality, design, and functionality. Our client is working to reach the highest level of technical technologies and quality by producing LED lighting fixtures with 5 years warranty for both performance and efficiency by using the best European components under their engineering control in their factories in Germany, Turkey, and China. They are currently looking for an experienced Digital Designer to join their team in the United Arab Emirates.
- Designing, producing, and managing interactive online content, including email templates, social media, and promotional artwork, and informative ebooks.
- Understanding briefs for each project and presenting design ideas to all the relevant team members.
- Collaborating with the e-commerce and marketing teams to ensure that all designs align with the brand image, while also meeting usability and website standards.
- Ensuring consistency in designs and content across all company platforms.
- Making and transforming product profiles into intuitive use-friendly layouts.
- Review product positioning and online marketing content to identify layouts for advertising.
- Working with the Sales & Marketing departments to oversee the smooth implementation of new brochures.
- Providing artwork for campaigns, projects, and promotional events.
- Bachelor's degree in digital design, graphic design, or a related field.
- Proven experience in a professional digital design role.
- A portfolio of previous digital design work to showcase experience and creativity.
- Solid knowledge of design software programs, such as Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, and After Effects).
- Solid knowledge of WordPress, and Odoo platforms as online design tools for website design
- A team player with exceptional organizational and technical skills.