About the job Investment Associate
Are you a numerical, analytical thinker comfortable undertaking research and producing reports?
Would you like to build on your foundation investment experience with a fast-growing, innovative wealth management firm?
My client seeks an individual committed to building a career in investment.
My client is an innovative provider of financial planning and investment solutions seeking a committed individual to work closely with and support the Chief Investment Officer and wider investment team.
The role is varied, including preparing investment proposals, client investment and tax reports, researching products and different types of funds and assisting with producing technical papers.
Joining their team provides the opportunity to be part of a close-knit team, take on varied responsibilities and be empowered beyond your job title. They are a growing company and can help you achieve a meaningful career through training and exam support.
- Inputting and managing data in investment management software.
- Checking trades weekly to identify potential errors.
- Transaction reporting to FCA (MiFIR).
- Researching investment products.
- Creating investment plans for financial advisors to present to clients.
- Creating rebalance reports for client investment portfolios.
- Creating quarterly investment reports for clients.
- Reporting on cash positions.
The role is initially office-based because of the training, responsibilities and colleague liaison. We can offer flexible/hybrid working from home once established, but the role requires easy access to the office.
- Experience in working with investment products in financial services.
- This role will suit someone with existing experience working in an investment, wealth management or an IFA firm.
- Ability to interact with financial advisors, clients, and investment providers confidently, professionally and naturally.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Comfortable working in a team.
- Time management and prioritisation.
- Excellent IT skills.
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Outstanding written and oral communication.
- ‘Can-do’ attitude.
- A degree or degree level qualification would be preferred.
- A Level 4 qualification, such as the CISI Investment Advice Diploma, is preferred.
My client is an innovative and fast-growing wealth management firm helping clients achieve their financial goals.
They offer diverse financial planning, investment management, and tax planning solutions to wealthy individuals and t families.
They are growing organically due to our client service, harnessing technology, and establishing an evidence-based investment management process supported by their financial planning, client service teams, and professional connections.
- Basic salary: to £45,000
- Discretionary bonus and performance-related bonus
- 25 days holiday
- 5% pension contribution
- Income protection cover
- Medical insurance
- Perkbox membership
- Support for professional and personal development - study materials & exams