About the job Relationship Manager (Wealth Management)
My client is a boutique wealth management practice offering innovative financial solutions to wealthy clients, primarily families and business owners.
As a result of sustained growth, they need an experienced relationship manager to act as the first point of contact with clients and project manage the implementation of advice to ensure they receive first-rate service and positive outcomes.
Working in a small team, the role would suit someone with an entrepreneurial approach, client service experience gained working in a financial services/wealth management environment, relevant professional qualifications and a can-do attitude.
This role provides a mix of client-facing and technical support without the requirements of being an adviser.
Core responsibilities include:
- Ensuring that the back office/CRM is up to date for all tasks, activities, client information and projects.
- Providing a front of house service for all meetings.
- Managing and developing relationships with clients.
- Being the first point of contact for all client enquiries.
- Booking meeting rooms/venues
- Personalising meetings, including lunch reservations.
- Conducting quarterly service calls for all wealth tier clients.
- Organising and personalising gifts for birthdays, events, celebrations and special occasions.
- Organising social events and securing hospitality and entertainment
- Financial and medical underwriting.
- Reviewing file notes and assigning follow up tasks for all concerned parties.
- Processing client withdrawals and increments.
- Managing asset-backed finance applications, including introductions, application processes, legal counsel, administration and ongoing monitoring.
- Taking instructions for Wills, Trusts and Lasting Powers of Attorney.
- Experience in identifying and meeting customer needs
- Experience in delivering excellent client service and developing innovative ways to improve delivery
- Experience in developing and handling relationships.
- Influencing skills and ability to build positive working relationships with our clients, colleagues and stakeholders
- Client relationship experience in a financial planning or wealth management environment
- An understanding of working within a regulated environment.
- Minimum five years relevant or similar experience
- Diploma in Regulated Financial Planning or similar
- Highly organised and methodical
- Able to prioritise and multitask
- Excellent attention to detail.
- A friendly and helpful manner.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, both written and verbal.
- Able to work as part of a team and connect with all your colleagues.
- Share our values and have a desire to work with us to achieve our company goals.
- Positive attitude
- Demonstrates initiative
Although there can be some flexibility around days and core hours, it is an office-based role.
There is a competitive salary, benefits package, generous holiday and discretionary bonus offer.
Pension scheme – employer 5% / employee 3% with employer contribution rising to max 10% by 1% per annum.
Group life assurance.
Vitality Health private medical insurance offering access to well-being benefits.
Discretionary bonus scheme
25 days holiday plus bank holidays increasing with service by one day per annum to a maximum of 30 days plus bank holidays.
Additional birthday and Christmas shopping days.