About the job Administrator - Part-time
- Location: Uffculme, United Kingdom
- Salary: £22,000 pro rata
- Position: Part-time
Are you an established career administrator who wants some flexibility with your working hours? Are you already working part-time in an office support role and seeking a new challenge?
We want someone with great attention to detail skills who enjoys working with people and thrives on doing their best. If this sounds like you, please apply, wed love to hear from you!
We have a fantastic opportunity to offer you. We are an established and successful financial adviser practice, and we will train you and develop you into the role. Bring us your enthusiasm, positive attitude, the ability to multitask and your administration experience and we will enable you to progress over time if you wish to. Youll be learning from the best in the industry and this opportunity is second to none.
We are specialists in providing financial planning and investment advice to medical professionals and our knowledge and expertise in this area means we continue to have a bright future.
Duties will include:
- Running our Client Group Benefit Schemes, liaising with members and HR departments, processing paperwork, keeping accurate data, creating benefit newsletters and booking appointments.
- Using financial provider platforms.
- Keeping our CRM system up to date.
- Preparing client documentation and correspondence.
- Troubleshooting and finding solutions to problems.
- General administration duties.
- Processing and updating CPD paperwork.
8% employer pension contribution, private medical insurance, statutory holidays pro-rated for days worked.
We are looking for someone to work three days per week Wednesday to Friday, business hours 9-5 with an hour for lunch. The salary is £13,250 for three days work. The role is office based.
- A diverse working background.
- Strong accuracy and numeracy skills.
- Good communication and written English skills.
- IT literate.
- Able to use your own initiative and find solutions.
- IT literate
Keywords: Office administrator, financial administrator, MS Office, data entry, administrative assistance, Uffculme, Devon.
Med-Ex was started in 1998 to provide independent financial and investment planning services to medical professionals, specialising in NHS medical and dental professions. Over that time, weve helped hundreds of doctors, medics, GPs, dentists, and healthcare consultants and their families find financial security and retire on their own terms through clear and straightforward advice. We understand the specific issues that medical and dental professionals face.
We are a team of qualified Financial Planners, investment specialists and support staff and being independent, we can research the whole market to find the most suitable products for our clients. We can offer investment options with an ethical and sustainable focus, and we are transparent with our fees.
We have a clear set of principles and are looking for someone to come and work with us who shares our values:
- Vision helping our clients find their path.
- Clarity making the complex simple.
- Longevity in it for the long run.
- Integrity putting our clients first.