About the job Financial Planning Administrator
Would you like to build on your current financial planning administration experience in a rewarding and supportive company?
Would you like to join a progressive firm with a friendly, supportive, collaborative team that will support your professional qualifications and offer a progressive career path?
We are a modern financial planning practice and estate planning business.
We are growing and need an experienced administrator to help us offer our clients the best service possible. In return, we can offer a rewarding, long-term and meaningful career with support and training to achieve your own goals.
We are a busy practice looking after a range of clients, and the work is varied, so there are plenty of opportunities to get involved in different projects.
The role will involve the efficient delivery of our services to clients:
- Providing administrative support to the advisers and broader team.
- Setting up and maintaining client files.
- Liaising with clients, product providers and other stakeholders.
- Collating information for the paraplanner to review
- Assisting with the servicing of existing clients, including producing portfolio valuations and producing review packs
- Actioning existing client queries
- Processing financial planning business and estate planning instructions.
A minimum of one-year of previous experience working in a financial planning/financial advisory business.
- Two years of previous experience working in a financial planning/financial advisory business.
- Previous experience in using the Intelligent Office back-office system is advantageous.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to multitask and prioritise effectively.
- Detailed and accurate.
- A team player who is self-motivated with a positive attitude.
We are an established, growing financial planning business and estate planning business. We are an approachable, friendly, professional business providing independent financial advice to individuals, trustees and business owners to help build, manage and protect their wealth.
We pride ourselves on high-quality service and believe in building and maintaining long-term relationships with our clients.
We are committed to the personal development of our staff, so come and join us, make a difference, and have some fun!
Keywords: financial planning administrator, financial planning assistant, technical support, client support, sales support, client service, IFA administrator, financial planning, financial advice, wealth management, pensions, investments
- 10% contribution into a pension, shared equally with the company
- Death in Service
- Private Healthcare
- 22 days holiday + Christmas to New Year + Birthday holiday + bonus holidays for years of service
- A fun, supportive culture, offering a fantastic working environment, including lunches, breakfasts, fresh fruit, and trips.
- Core working hours: Monday to Thursday 08.30 – 17.00 with a 30 min lunch. Friday 08.30 – 12.30
- Hybrid working will be considered.
- Personal development is encouraged and paid for.