About the job Client Service Associate
My client, an innovative provider of financial planning and investment solutions, is seeking a committed individual with a passion for client service and working with clients in their best interests.
This is an exciting role within their growing client service team, working closely with clients and financial advisers to ensure positive client outcomes.
They seek an individual committed to building a career in wealth management.
They are a growing company and can help you achieve a meaningful career through training and exam support.
- Submitting new business to custody platforms
- Monitor and oversee the transfer of client assets
- Back office system management
- Record keeping and audit trail management
- Carry out service requests for clients
- Maintaining compliance data and records
- Liaising and working with internal and external stakeholders, including clients, financial advisors, custodians and wrapper product providers
- Assist with cash management
- Ensure that tax forms are up to date and on file across client accounts
- Calculate and process retirement distributions
The role is initially office-based because of the training, responsibilities and colleague liaison. They can offer flexible/hybrid working from home once established, but the role requires easy access to the office.
- Ability to interact with wealthy individuals in a confident, professional and natural manner
- Ability to work closely with third parties and commercial partners to achieve required client outcomes
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously
- Comfortable working in a team
- Time management and prioritisation
- Excellent IT skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Outstanding written and oral communication
- ‘Can-do’ attitude
- A degree or degree level qualification would be preferred but is not necessary.
- Previous work in a similar role in the financial services industry is an advantage but not essential.
- Discretionary bonus and performance-related bonus
- 25 days holiday + an extra day for volunteering
- 5% pension contribution
- Income protection cover
- Medical insurance
- Perkbox membership
- Support for professional and personal development - study materials & exams