About the job Administrator / Junior Paraplanner
My client is a successful boutique financial adviser practice. It has an exciting opportunity for an experienced IFA administrator to work closely with the financial advisers as part of a friendly support team.
The role would suit someone happy to contribute in an administrative capacity or someone seeking to pursue a career in a paraplanning capacity, with exam support and training provided.
- Providing administrative support to the Financial Advisers
- Gathering information and producing presentation reports
- Preparing client valuations, illustrations and suitability letters
- Arranging client meetings which will include direct client contact
- Organising refreshments for meetings
- Using Intelligent Office back-office system
- Setting up new business applications, tracking business applications and pipeline
- Handling confidential information and dealing with discretion at all times
The role requires
- An understanding of the financial planning process
- The ability to achieve agreed outcomes without supervision, prioritise and plan own workload
- Be detailed, accurate and articulate with excellent interpersonal skills, both written and verbal
- Good IT skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
The ideal candidate will have previously worked within the financial services industry and have some knowledge of the market and products.
This is a full-time office-based role.