About the job Financial Services Administrator
Financial Services Administrator required for a busy financial planning business. We're looking for someone with a background in IFA, wealth management, bancassurance or financial planning, with a knowledge of pensions, investments and ideally protection products. If administration is your strength, please apply!
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a great team and work with likeminded professionals who are committed to their careers. My client is a successful and well-structured business, and they will support you so that you can be the best administrator that you can be.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, the role is varied and involves providing a high level of back-office support to clients, colleagues, and advisers.
- Being the first point of contact for all clients.
- Carrying out the new client onboarding process.
- Diary management.
- Preparing quotes and illustrations.
- Processing new business.
- Preparing for annual client reviews.
- Preparing client paperwork and issuing reports.
20 days holiday plus Scottish Bank holidays plus paid holiday between Christmas and New Year, 5% pension contribution. They also work a four-hour Friday if the week's work is done, and the business is in a position to finish early.
- Experience gained in any financial services administration role.
- Excellent communication and attention to detail skills.
- IT literate.
- Numeracy skills.
- Problem solver and being able to use your initiative.
- Knowledge of pensions and investments, provider platforms, and business processing procedures.
- Good technical knowledge.
- Understanding of back-office systems such as Intelliflo.
About the Company
They are an established financial planning firm with both Chartered and Accredited status. They are passionate about people and their client journey starts with conversations that are thought provoking, inspiring, engaging, meaningful and challenging.
Their cause and passion is to inspire their clients to live the best life they can lead whilst they are fit and well. They do this through proper financial planning or lifestyle focused planning.