About the job Paraplanner
My client is a contemporary boutique Chartered Financial Planner firm offering innovative financial solutions to wealthy clients, primarily families and business owners.
They have solid plans for growth and, as a result, are seeking an experienced paraplanner who enjoys analytical work where they can build complex, bespoke financial plans, really getting to know the clients that they are looking after. There is further opportunity to contribute to our processes and procedures and complex financial planning technical aspects.
Their role is varied, working closely with a chartered financial planner in all areas of holistic financial planning, including estate and succession planning, pensions, investments, and tax-efficient products. There are additional opportunities in our other advice areas of family law and trust corporation services.
We offer the opportunity to attend client meetings, build cash flow models, undertake technical analysis, write reports, and provide first-class support for our clients.
They pay a great salary, excellent discretionary bonus, and offer a competitive benefits package.
They are committed to personal development and will help you develop the technical and soft skills to enable your success and develop a meaningful career with them.
The role is initially office-based, and they can offer flexibility around core hours, and some hybrid working once settled.
Ideally, you will have c. 3 years of experience as a paraplanner, including research, recommendations and reports within a wealth management /financial planning environment.
Level 4 diploma in financial planning with a commitment to study further and achieve Chartered status.
- £45,000 to £70,000 depending on qualifications and experience.
- Pension scheme – employer 5% / employee 3% with employer contribution rising to max 10% by 1% per annum.
- Group life assurance.
- Income protection.
- Vitality Health private medical insurance offering access to well-being benefits.
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays increasing with service by one day per annum to a maximum of 30 days plus bank holidays.
- Additional birthday and Christmas shopping days.
- Exam support programme through to Chartered Financial Planner status with 2 study/exam days per exam.
- Monthly and quarterly team social events.
- Flexible working around the core hours is available after probation.
- Remote working is available after probation.