About the job Client Relationship Manager
Paraplanner, Trainee Adviser or Senior IFA Business Administrator required.
Growing entrepreneurial wealth management business. If you have places to
go in your career, you can get there with us! Please read on to find out exactly
what this brilliant role entails.
Are you looking for the type of opportunity that exists in businesses that are
run by entrepreneurs and have their eyes set on growth?
Do you want to work for a company where you can learn and be involved in all
aspects of the business, not just the duties that are listed in your job spec.? We
work together, we all pitch in and help each other out, our workload is varied
and its a great place to work.
This is a fantastic opportunity to take your career to the next step and beyond.
We want to hire a person to take ownership of our fact find function for
existing clients. You will arrange and complete fact find meetings and will be
the main point of contact for ongoing client servicing.
This exciting role could suit a senior IFA administrator who wants greater
client contact and responsibility, it could appeal to a paraplanner who wants to
move into advisory and is seeking a springboard or it could be the perfect role
for an adviser who doesnt want to find their own clients. Were so keen to find
the right person that whatever role you currently hold in the IFA and wealth
industry, if you love dealing with clients, wed be happy to consider you for this
The duties are varied and whilst they centre around the core client review function, they will spill into other areas from time to time and this role offers an excellent opportunity to learn.
- Arrange and complete existing client fact finds via video call.
- Create accurate notes and gather information and objectives for the IFA to use in his reviews.
- Help create financial strategies.
- Maintain client review files to assess asset holding and changing needs.
- Ensuring applications are completed and fully submitted where needed.
- Financial Planning report writing detailing advice to clients.
- Assisting with general business administration.
- Proving other support to the Practice Manager when required.
A full job specification with a complete list of duties is available on request.
23 days annual leave, plus bank holidays, generous Company Pension, Group
Life, Critical illness and Income Protection schemes, discretionary bonus, free
- At least two or three years of experience gained working in an IFA / Wealth Management business in any role.
- A genuine love for working with people and the desire to build relationships and give the clients the very highest levels of service.
- Either hold or be making good progress towards the CII Diploma.
- Understand the financial planning process, clients needs and objectives.
- Possess high levels of attention to detail and be highly accurate.
- Be comfortable working in a fast-paced work environment.
- Have the willingness to pitch in and help out in other areas when required.
Keywords: IFA, trainee financial planner, business administrator, client service, client relationship, wealth management, investment, pensions, adviser.
Established in 1997 and borne out of a passion for helping entrepreneurs and
professionals with their tax and financial planning. Whilst we have clients from
different industry backgrounds, we have a particular expertise in the
pharmaceutical and medical professions. We help many wealthy, but time-
poor entrepreneurs manage their finances. We are not only proud of our year-
on-year growth, and also our ability to remain forward thinking, always trying
to ensure we are delivering advice by using up to date IT and systems. We remain passionate about our business and clients and we are committed to our
staff ensuring they have a happy and comfortable working environment, and
can achieve their career goals. Please visit our website for more information
about our company and philosophy.