About the job Administrator (wealth management)
My client is a growing independent financial adviser keen to strengthen their client support team with a motivated and accomplished administrator. They will provide a collaborative environment to empower you to have a positive impact whilst supporting all aspects of their business. Joining their close-knit team provides varied responsibility and the chance to take ownership to be a valuable team member. They can help you develop technical and soft skills to enable your success and achieve your own goals.
About the Role
The varied role includes responsibilities in client service, client administration and client reviews. This includes:
- Create and maintain accurate client records on back-office systems, platforms and other IT systems, e.g. cashflow & risk profiler.
- Prepare client documentation and correspondence.
- Obtain illustrations and application forms.
- Production of portfolio valuations.
- Undertake Fund switches / rebalances / top-ups / withdrawals.
- Be a friendly and professional point of contact for clients and enquiries.
- Ensure action points resulting from client meetings are dealt with.
- Ensure compliance with business standards and procedures.
- Have a background in financial planning gained within an IFA/financial planning firm, provider, wealth manager or platform.
- Progress with Diploma exams.
- Ability to explain financial concepts clearly.
- Attention to detail.
- Comfortable conversing with clients naturally and positively to understand their motivations.
- Experience with report writing.
- Company Information.
- Compassionate, empathetic and able to build relationships.
- Salary: to £26,000
- 23 days holiday plus bank holidays and public holidays.
- Professional development includes one day per quarter to dedicate to your progression.
- Exam support programme.
- Flexible working (around the core hours of 10am-4pm).
- Hybrid working (Monday, Wednesday & Thursday are our office-based collaboration days).