About the job Trainee Financial Planner / Client Service Executive
Are you looking for a rewarding career as a financial planner?
Would you like to build on your financial services experience in a supportive team environment where progression is encouraged?
My client is a boutique wealth management practice looking to invest in a committed individual with the ambition and desire to deliver great client service, with the opportunity to step into an advisory role in the future if desired.
Joining their team would be a chance to work on all aspects of financial planning, and be part of a close-knit team providing complex advice to high-net-worth clients, typically £1-£8m.
Working closely with the financial planners, you will proactively manage client relationships and assist with implementing advice to ensure positive client outcomes.
They are a growing organisation with a vibrant culture and a strong vision for the future. They provide the opportunity to work in a supportive team environment where progression is encouraged, and support is provided to allow you to achieve your own goals.
The role is varied, providing extensive client contact and involvement in all aspects of the financial planning process:
- Assisting the financial planners with all preliminary client analyses and recommendations.
- Proactively reviewing the clients' financial arrangements.
- Assist with the preparation of all suitability letters and implementation reports.
- Draft all in-house reports and recommendations.
- Lead the annual review of client tax allowance planning.
- Act as a primary point of client contact.
- Communicate effectively with clients to obtain all personal financial information.
- Attending client meetings when required.
- Fulfil all action points from client meetings.
- Work with the team to ensure the delivery of the advice.
- Maintain client files, ensure tasks are completed and manage appointments.
- Assist with booking the Financial Planner appointments
- Undertake additional project work as and when required
Hybrid/ flexible working available with three days in the office and two remote working days after an initial training period.
- The unrestricted right to work in the UK.
- Two years + experience at a financial advisory or wealth management firm.
- Working towards your Level 4 diploma.
- Strong verbal and non-verbal communication skills.
- Confident with numbers, precise and accurate attention to detail.
- Pro-active, highly organised and efficient to enable you to prioritise effectively.
- Able to meet deadlines and work well under pressure.
- Confident in dealing with people at all levels.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products.
- Knowledge of Advisor Office and Cash flow modelling software, e.g. Voyant
About the Company
They are a fresh, innovative approach to high-net-worth personal financial planning. They are a growing organisation with a vibrant culture and a strong vision for the future.
Their unique financial planning process starts by identifying an individual's life goals, long-term ambitions and ideals. We combine advice and ongoing support to help our clients achieve these goals through state-of-the-art investment portfolio construction, cashflow planning and modelling, pension and retirement planning, inheritance tax and estate planning and capital protection.
- 25 days holidays (inc, three days over the Christmas period) + bank holidays + an additional day after three years of service and 1 per year after that, up to a maximum of 3 additional days
- 5% employee and 5% employer pension contribution
- A supportive culture, offering a fantastic working environment,
- Well provide you with all the necessary support, training and continued learning you need
- Free Parking