About the job Marketing Executive
Marketing and Events Executive flexible/hybrid working, respected and growing company. Any marketing background considered. Play a key role and be given the responsibilities you crave in your career!
It would be great if you could arrive on day one knowing how to do everything on the job spec. but, don't worry, we'll train you and have you up to speed in 12 months.
Have you worked in marketing for at least a year? Can you turn your hand to a variety of marketing tasks?
Are you ready to take on the challenge and variety that this role will give you?
This is a fantastic opportunity to play a really important role in a highly rated 100-person strong wealth management business that rewards hard work and effort. We are an extremely well set up business with strong values, full of highly experienced and qualified individuals. We value our Marketing Executives highly and our marketing team plays a hugely important role in our business. As a company, we are committed to your career progression, and we can help ambitious professionals achieve their career goals.
This is a varied role working in a team on a range of projects with a focus on events and general marketing. The duties are broad and fall into the following categories:
- Sharing ownership of all web assets; managing functionality using the Squarespace platform.
- Creating new web assets, pages and content as needed and periodic rebuilds where necessary.
- Monitoring and reporting on web analytics and Google ad campaigns to drive more traffic to our website.
- Track all leads from our inbound lead generation platforms, liaise with the prospects to gather more information and assist the Managing Partner in assigning them to the appropriate Advisers.
- Gain familiarity with our in-house technology platforms and be the go-to for problem solving.
- Assist team members with our DocuSign platform and train new staff members on the system.
- Use your design skills and knowledge of Adobe Design Suite to create and maintain new sales and process collateral, documentation, marketing materials and presentations.
- Support our current events and plan new ones from small groups to up to 200 people.
- Create the marketing material and presentations for events.
- Form and maintain relationships with venues, private clubs and other providers to support the development of events.
- Producing material in professional English contributing content for new documentation as required.
- Full process video creation from limited filming or working with professional film makers to editing in Adobe Premiere.
- Develop and manage our in-house brand and any new brands needed by the business and liaise with internal and external partners to keep our branding current.
Data and Analytics
- Source, format and present data from our various platforms. Analyse the data for key insights and present to stakeholders to drive actions.
Flexible hours, hybrid working, pension, discretionary annual bonus, DIS, 22-30 events, socials, day trips and company holidays per year, full kitchen, brand new open plan office.
- At least one years experience gained in a varied marketing role.
- Possess a broad understanding of the purpose of a marketing team.
- Experience in creating processes and documentation and problem-solving using technology.
- Excellent professional English language and copywriting skills.
- The ability to plan and cost projects and marketing plans.
- IT skills: Adobe Design Suite, back-office CRMs, coding, web assets and Microsoft are all things we would ideally like to see some experience in.
- Excellent people skills and good communication skills.
- Share our core values and enjoy being part of our team.
- Live within a reasonable distance to London and be able to regularly attend events.
About the Company
Our client is a privately owned Independent Financial Planning and Wealth Management organisation founded in 2000. The firm currently stands at 40 fee earners, with a similar number of compliance and support staff.
They are one of the largest independent, Chartered firms in the UK and are committed to retaining their independent status.
With experts in every field, they can cater for every financial need, with global insight and extremely thorough compliance and evaluation of all investment platforms, they look at the whole of the market to provide bespoke advice based on their clients circumstances, goals and objectives. They can offer our services to individuals, corporations and many others.
- They are guided by their closely held core values which are Independence, Integrity, Excellence, Relationships, Accountability and Enjoyment.